Louisville Bankruptcy Attorney
Kentucky Tax Planning Lawyer
Cost-Effective Services From a Conscientious Lawyer
Experience, personal attention, and dedication to results have helped me build relationships of trust with my clients. I am attorney Dennis R. Carrithers. I provide strong representation to clients, demonstrated by over three decades of legal practice and presenting at seminars in my areas of practice.
I have represented many businesses and individuals over the years, including owners of large residential apartment complexes, insurance companies, small business partnerships, and family law clients. To discuss your legal matter with an experienced lawyer, contact my office online or call (502) 456-1790 for a free consultation.
Comprehensive Legal Representation To Meet Your Legal Needs
I provide representation that covers a number of legal areas, including:
- Commercial real estate transactions : I advise and represent clients involved in general real estate law, including all commercial and all residential real estate matters. My real estate practice encompasses purchase and sale agreements, lease agreements, title issues, closings, and more.
- Landlord / tenant disputes : I represent owners of residential multiplexes and commercial property, and property management companies in eviction matters and lease negotiation and drafting. I provide representation to disgruntled tenants whose cases involve wrongful eviction or improper termination of a lease.
- Bankruptcy: I represent debtors and creditors through all bankruptcy issues, including Chapter 11 bankruptcy. As an experienced bankruptcy attorney, I help clients regain control of their finances. I assist clients through the Chapter 13 bankruptcy process or the Chapter 7 bankruptcy process in Kentucky.
- Estate planning and probate : I assist clients in creating wills and trusts, as well as guide them through the tax planning and estate administration processes.
- Family law : I represent clients in a variety of family law matters, including divorce, child support, child custody, modification, and property division.
I also provide legal counsel in a number of other practice areas, including business and commercial law. I can assist you with the formation of LLCs, partnerships, or business incorporation, as well as advise you on employment agreements and general business law contracts.
Contact a Louisville Attorney Dedicated To Helping You Reach Your Goals
I provide cost-effective representation and supportive legal counsel – and have done so for years. Contact my office for experienced and knowledgeable legal service.