Dennis R. Carrithers – Louisville, Kentucky
I am dedicated Louisville lawyer, who provides conscientious, cost effective, and personal legal services to businesses and individuals in Jefferson, Shelby, Bullitt, Oldham and Fayette counties, and surrounding communities. I am native to Kentucky and an active member in my community, including being a trustee of the Eastwood Fire Protection District, and coaching softball and baseball for 15 years. Understanding the community where I live and work allows me to properly represent clients. I am able to understand their concerns, which include current business and real estate issues, commercial litigation, and consumer bankruptcy. For professional legal representation and a discussion of your legal concerns, please feel free to contact my office.
My practice areas include:
- Commercial Real Estate: work with title insurance, purchase and sale of property, and advice regarding lease agreements
- Landlord Tenant Disputes: I primarily represent owners and managers regarding tenant eviction.
- Estate Planning & Probate: draft trusts, living wills, and powers of attorney and appointment
- Family Law: including mediating and litigating divorce, support issues, and custody disputes
- Business Law: including drafting employment contracts and business closings
- Bankruptcy: I present legal advice and options dealing with consumer bankruptcy, chapters 7, 11, and 13
While my law practice involves a large number of commercial real estate transactions, I have estate planning experience. I provide individual probate and estate planning services to family members and individuals to whom I have provided commercial real estate and business representation.
My experience also includes teaching seminars on real estate, landlord / tenant law, real estate foreclosures, probate, and family law.