Louisville Real Estate and Family Law Attorney
Kentucky Attorney With Over 30 Years of Experience
Real Estate ∙ Estate Planning ∙ Family Law ∙ Bankruptcy ∙ Business Law
I am Dennis R. Carrithers, Attorney at Law, and I have been helping businesses and individuals resolve their legal dilemmas since 1976. Whether my client is facing a divorce or is encountering a business legal matter, I provide thorough representation tailored to his or her needs.
I listen attentively, delicately analyze the details of every case, and represent each client's interests in a cost-effective manner. It is this personal touch and honest concern that draws clients back for long-term commercial and family representation. Contact me online or call (502) 456-1790 to discuss your legal problems and questions.
Full-Service Law Firm Dedicated To Protecting Your Interests
At my firm, I focus on providing comprehensive representation to meet all of my clients' legal needs and protect their interests. Therefore, I represent clients in a broad spectrum of legal issues, including:
- Commercial real estate, including title insurance, negotiating and drafting purchase and lease agreements, closings, and more
- Landlord / tenant disputes, such as tenant evictions and leases
- Estate planning and probate, including wills, trusts, and probate
- Family law matters involving divorce, child custody, support, and more
- Business Law, including drafting contracts and handling business closings
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy and Chapter 13 bankruptcy to Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, as well as other debt-relief options
Each Individual Situation Requires a Unique Approach
I provide mediation, arbitration, or litigation services as needed in each specific case. Strong representation involves fierce advocacy, sound advice, use of judgment, and preparation for court in each real estate matter, landlord-tenant dispute, or family law issue that arises.
Over 25 Years Experience Handling Real Estate Matters (Titles, Sales, Landlord-Tenant, Evictions, Closings, Etc.) Call (502) 456-1790.